Terms and Conditions
It is our mission to provide our clients with a professional and therapeutic corporate massage experience. The following policies and procedures serve as a guide for HEALTHIFY’s massage clients. In our commitment to provide a unique and outstanding massage experience to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies: Definitions The following words shall have the following meanings:
- ‘Agreed Hours’ – Massage therapist/s will be available for the hours as agreed between the Client and HEALTHIFY
- ‘Client’ – The client who has booked the corporate massage services of HEALTHIFY
- ‘Individual’ – The individual guest/employee of the client attending the massage session.
- ‘Massage Therapist’ – The individual therapist who attends the Premises for the purpose of performing the Services
- ‘Premises’ – The location address as confirmed to HEALTHIFY by the client
- ‘The Services’ – The services set out in Clause 2 of this agreement
- The Client must provide a suitable contact person for HEALTHIFY to liaise with.
- All Individuals receiving a massage must sign a consent form prior to their first appointment and inform the Massage Therapist of any medical issues. Alternatively, a representative may sign on behalf of the company after insuring that all participants have read and accepted the consent form.
- The client is responsible for delivering the booking schedule to the Massage Therapist before the start of the agreed hours, if applicable. HEALTHIFY will supply template schedules on request.
- Cancellations made with 2 days notice or less will be charged 50% of their booking fees.
- Changes to the agreed hours may be made at no charge if given 5 days notice.
- Changes to the agreed hours with less than 5 days notice are at the discretion of HEALTHIFY but may incur penalties.
- HEALTHIFY reserves the right to cancel the provision of the services without notice in case of the illness of a Massage Therapist or other circumstances beyond its control. HEALTHIFY shall make reasonable attempts not to cancel the services but the client acknowledges that it may not be possible for an alternative Massage Therapist to attend. In this circumstance, the client will be offered an alternative day or will not be charged.